Job Description for PHP Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and build advanced Web Application using PHP, Drupal, HTML, JS, CSS etc
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Contribute in identification and adoption of technologies, tools and industry best practices related to
• 2+ years of development experience in Drupal 7
• Good Knowledge of Drupal 7/8 CMS.
• Hands on Experience in Content Types, Taxonomy, Views (Block , Page , Services), Installing Modules
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views,
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook etc)
• Knowledge of Node js , Anuglar , React etc will be added advantage.
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design,
Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.