Job Description for Automation QA
Experience Required: 2.5 - 4 Years Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute both manual and automation testcases/test scripts.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability, and use
suitable cases for automation
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing
reusability for regression.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate data centric applications.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements,
and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution
- 4+ years of Experience in Manual and Automation Testing for mobile applications.
- Should have more than 2 years of testing experience on iOS and Android automation using Appium.
- Expertise with automation testing in Selenium, Appium.
- Should possess knowledge of emulator, simulator and other factors and tools used in mobile testing
- Hand on experience with API and database testing.
- Good at understanding the requirements and convert them into test scenarios.
- Setup and configure test setups and troubleshoot the installation/deployment as per the testing need.
- Experience working in agile product teams (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong on java and well versed in debugging in IDE like Eclipse.
- Report bugs discovered through manual testing or via analysis of automated test results and tracks them to closure.
- Ensures that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards, processes, and procedures. Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others and should be able to handle a team.