Job Description for AVP - Growth
- Experience Required: 10-13 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
As a Head of Growth, you will be responsible for driving our acquisition funnel in digital agency business nationally. Your core goal will be to identify and qualify high potential client opportunities. You will be responsible for pipeline management, lead generation, and driving revenue through client calls and meetings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate for this position is an independent, self-motivated, proven business professional who can confidently represent our brand.
- 10-13 years of digital industry experience and knowledge (digital agency experience preferred).
- Proven extensive delivery of complex digital activity (campaigns, content, web and mobile experiences) and marketing communications to clients.
- Proven success in winning, delivering, and retaining key clients.
- Strong knowledge of Digital media services & Social media marketing.
- Possess highly polished pitch and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be in a senior position at a digital agency for a direct sales role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in leading high-profile discussions and closing volumetric & annual deals with clients.
- Funnel management, business forecasting, critical thinking, and business strategy.
- Demonstrate expert networking skills to generate new business and relationships.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Capable of working at a fast pace and under pressure, Must be able to handle and lead a team in tough business conditions.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for digital problem-solving for clients.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding digital sales revenue goals.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their business requirements.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new services and competition status.
- Build a strategic plan for your client that focuses on customer understanding, relationship building and driving revenue.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective digital marketing solutions and drive results for clients.
- Generating Qualified Leads from partnerships and nurturing them along the way.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating client needs.
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base across our different services.
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and developing a plan to fulfil them.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the digital marketing, social media marketing, website design and development, content creation.
- Pitch, present strategy, sell the digital marketing services to the prospective clients.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as Copy, design, and development, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Tracking and reporting on business development activities and results in these specific industries.