Job Description for PHP Developer
- Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced Web Application using PHP, Drupal, HTML, JS, CSS etc
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute in identification and adoption of technologies, tools and industry best practices related to Web development.
- 2+ years of development experience in Drupal 7
- Good Knowledge of Drupal 7/8 CMS.
- Hands on Experience in Content Types, Taxonomy, Views (Block , Page , Services), Installing Modules
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook etc)Knowledge of Node js , Anuglar , React etc will be added advantage.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.