Job Description for Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Experience Required: 3+ Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced hybrid Mobile applications for the iOS /Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute in identification and adoption of technologies, tools and industry best practices related to mobile app development.
- Good UI design skills with responsive web designing using Bootsrap
- Hands-on experience with tools like Phonegap/Cordova/Appcelator/ Xamarin, etc.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in delivering analytic information with charts, tables, graphs, zoom in – zoom out, animation.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Eg. Credit card payment gateways, Google Maps, ESRI Maps, etc.,) and social media integration
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Exposure to the Android and iOS design guidelines and user interface trends and best practices
- Good knowledge on Mobile databases, Mobile Security, Mobile application distribution, Memory Consumption, Performance Improvement, Debugging Skills
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications
Good To Have Skills:
- Familiarity with and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
- Knowledge of latest iOS and Android features and differences from prior versions
- Familiarity with usability concepts within mobile design
- Familiar with Xcode, Eclipse
- Familiar with iOS SDK, Android SDK
- Familiarity in GIS implementation (Google Maps, ESRI Maps, Routing, etc.)