Experience-led virtual B2B commerce event platform.
Sambandam is one of the most successful experience-led virtual commerce events of AJIO, the country’s leading B2B fashion e-commerce portal, from the Reliance Group, serving retailers pan India. While debating the virtues of taking this event online (instead of on-ground as originally planned), COVID-19 served as the tipping point and justified the decision to go virtual.
Billed as India’s biggest online fashion trade show, AJiO Sambandam now helps thousands of retailers buy, stock, and access apparel and footwear inventory across the country.
- The ongoing pandemic created the opportunity to drive digital adoption and capitalized on the reluctance to travel in 2020 by retail partners/customers.
- The platform provided retailers a time-limited virtual platform to experience and buy the latest and high-demand festive stocks from the safety of their homes and stores.
- Retailers benefitted from market trends and tips provided by industry experts at the trade show through videos.
- The idea was to deliver the benefits of physical intimacy and interaction that a physical/on-ground event could potentially deliver and marry it with the convenience of access online
- Showcase brands using innovative storefront stories and facilitate exclusive exposure, thereby driving sales
- Solve the problem of seamless integration between the experience-led curation platform and transaction of goods on the native commerce platform.
- Drive large volumes of sales through a focused approach on select sellers.
- An innovative way to deliver offers and exclusivity.
- Make way for un-aided sales.
- Retailers buying a brand in the event continue to buy post-event at 3X of the previous average.
- The event also provides you an opportunity to sell items at a higher average selling price.
- Sambandam connects businesses with buyers across the length and breadth of the nation.