Job Description for Project Management executive
Experience Required: 0-2 years Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC, ACoS, RoAS etc.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the clients and internal team to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Report and media plan creation
- 2 Years of hands on experience in performance marketing
- In-depth understanding of AMS, Flipkart ads, Google Ads, Youtube Ads and Social media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Clear understanding on Ad-types and Intent
Good to have
- Exposure to platforms like Myntra, Nykaa, Blink-it etc
- Business Acumen
- Exposure to Media strategy creation
- Tools understanding like SEMRush, Trends, Helium etc.