Job Description for Marketing Executive (Digital and Communications)
- Experience Required: 4-5 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai (Onsite)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including:
- Email Campaigns
- Marketing database
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence including social channels and websites. Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing including collaboration with third-party vendors
- Build an inbound marketing plan ensuring MQLs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages
- Plan and executive organic lead generation campaigns
- Develop marketing collateral – Sales decks, brochures, videos, infographics etc.
- Manage the company’s internal communications channels and produce employee communications
- Monthly employees newsletter
- Shoot and create employee videos
- Develop content for employee branding – Employees pictures (click and edit as required), employee success stories and testimonials (text as well as videos), blogs & vlogs
- Internal presentations
- Employee announcements
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Plan and execute marketing events
- Collaborate with other vendor partners
- Support the Marketing head in achieving the marketing and communications goals
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of CRM Software like salesforce and email marketing tools like mailchimp.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to develop budgets
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Familiarity with web design is a plus point
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Mailchimp or a similiar email marketing tool
Google analytics and SemRush
Knowledge of Automation tools like- Salesforce/Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot/Eloqua etc.
Candidates will have to give a written test.