Job Description for Marketing Executive (Digital and Communications)
- Experience Required: 4-5 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai (Onsite)
Looking for a thinker and ideator who is impeccable at execution. You will be part of EC’s marketing & communications team and be responsible for executing online and offline marketing initiatives along with internal communications to achieve the business goals. The role is heavily inclined toward Digital Marketing but not limited to that.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including:
- Email Campaigns
- Marketing database
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence including social channels and websites. Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing including collaboration with third-party vendors
- Build an inbound marketing plan ensuring MQLs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages
- Plan and executive organic lead generation campaigns
- Develop marketing collateral – Sales decks, brochures, videos, infographics etc.
- Manage the company’s internal communications channels and produce employee communications
- Monthly employees newsletter
- Shoot and create employee videos
- Develop content for employee branding – Employees pictures (click and edit as required), employee success stories and testimonials (text as well as videos), blogs & vlogs
- Internal presentations
- Employee announcements
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Plan and execute marketing events
- Collaborate with other vendor partners
- Support the Marketing head in achieving the marketing and communications goals
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of CRM Software like salesforce and email marketing tools like mailchimp.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Able to develop budgets
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Familiarity with web design is a plus point
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Mailchimp or a similiar email marketing tool
Google analytics and SemRush
Knowledge of Automation tools like- Salesforce/Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot/Eloqua etc.
Candidates will have to give a written test.