Job Description for React Native Developer
- Experience Required: 2 – 4 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced Mobile Applications using React Native
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute in identification and adoption of technologies, tools and industry best practices related to mobile app development.
- Minimum 2 years of Practical Experience in React Native Application Development. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Experience in leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with both Android & iOS platforms.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Ability to work with and formulate SQL database and queries.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, XCode, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with iOS SDK, Android SDK
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements – Experience with third-party libraries, SDKs and APIs (Eg. Credit card payment gateways, Google Maps, ESRI Maps, etc.,) and social media integration
- Solid understanding of the full application development life cycle
- Good knowledge on Mobile databases, Mobile Security, Mobile application distribution, Memory Consumption, Performance Improvement, Debugging Skills
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications